2015-12-09

Very Inspirational

I remember being a huge fan of DDP back when he was a WWE wrestler. I really enjoyed watching him.  Total badass.

Enough so that when my friend basically named my cat DDP, I was totally on board with it.

I knew DDP had worked with one person before, Arthur, and although it was truly inspirational, I considered this a great example for his marketing for the DDP Yoga series.  Not that it was fake or anything, just that it was given a lot of hype likely due to marketing.

But then I saw this... From Jared. Another story, just like Arthur's, but this one rang very close to me.  I've never been as large as Arthur, but the message was very powerful to me.  I saw that it was on DDP's channel and again, inspirational but strong with marketing.

But then I saw boogie2988's reaction. This one is not marketing, and I know that because boogie2988 has been honest and sincere since I started watching him.

It includes shots of DDP working with boogie2988.

Now, I know this is still marketing. I know that this is a way for DDP to push his product and to get the word out there...

... but it's also changing lives in what I see as an honest, moral, and effective way. Not just for positive influence, but for life; living.

This may just be the exercise regime that I need. Even through the marketing hype, seeing boggie2988's honest reaction really hit home to me.  If he believes in it, and I see the effort and effect from Arthur's and Jared's experience, I think I'm in.

But this of course means I may need to get a damn DVD player now. What is this, 1999 ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment