2021-07-31

Digital Picture Frame

 I'm seriously considering building a digital picture frame for the apartment.  There's the corner on the wall that would be perfect to have in the background of virtual meetings.  I searched Ecosia for some ideas and was inspired by GeekToolkit's Dynaframe. Well documented and functions perfectly for what I'm wanting to do. I need to check out a few of the others, but using an LCD panel with Raspberry Pi was exactly what I was looking for.  I don't want to have to make an actual wood/metal frame for it.  I just have to figure out how they mounted it.  Maybe some of the other videos would have that information or another approach that would be fun to try.  I do also like the idea of building a weather station into it.  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment